Head On: Rugby, Dementia and Me 2022</b> saison 01

Head On: Rugby, Dementia and Me saison 01 en Streaming VF HD

2022UNknow1 Saison.PG

Saison 01 067 Vues

• Episode 01Épisode 1

Head On: Rugby, Dementia and Me saison 01 en Streaming

C'est toujours comme ça que ça finit

Regarder Head On: Rugby, Dementia and Me saison 01 en Streaming Vf HD :
In 2003, Steve Thompson played a vital role in England winning the Rugby World Cup. In the last minute of extra time, with the scores tied, Steve threw the ball in from a line-out that was passed to Jonny Wilkinson, whose drop goal dramatically won the match. It is one of the most memorable endings to a game in rugby history - but now retired and aged 42, Steve doesn’t remember it. Just like he doesn’t remember a huge amount of his professional career. At the end of 2020, Steve’s life was turned upside down by a devastating diagnosis of early onset dementia and probable CTE, a degenerative brain condition linked to repetitive trauma to the brain. And Steve isn’t alone. Hundreds of former rugby players are now showing symptoms of the disease. In this documentary, Steve reveals the devastating physical and mental impact that his career as a professional rugby player has had on his health, family, work and day-to-day life..

Si vous rencontrez des problèmes de lecture streaming veuillez désactiver votre bloqueur de publicités.

Tu pourrais aussi aimer en Streaming VF VF HD ou VOSTFR VOSTFR HD

• S1
    saison 1 Tous les episodes

Laissez un commentaire

Nom
Email

Compteur online