The Financial Crisis (Session I-IV) (2009)

The Financial Crisis (Session I-IV) (2009) en Streaming VF HD

2009UNknow12 Min.PG

Liens streaming:067 Vues

• 1mbed.comaccès gratuit
  • Servergold30 jour accès gratuit

Synopsis

Voir (2009) Film complet streaming VF HD

The Financial Crisis (Session I-IV) is a 12-minute filmwork in which SUPERFLEX addresses the financial crisis from a therapeutic perspective. A hypnotist guides us through our worst economic nightmares. During four sessions, the audience is invited to speculate on the hypnotic forces of global capitalism, as well as experience the fear, anxiety and frustration of losing control, economic loss and personal financial disaster. In “Session 1: The Invisible Hand,” we are introduced to the backbone of capitalism, the idea of the “invisible hand” as the benign force of self-regulation that prevents markets and people from spinning out of economic control. We are asked to interrogate our faith in this force, and to imagine a world no longer governed by this invisible hand. In the following sessions we are guided deeper and deeper into the subconscious of the financial crisis with “Session 2: George Soros,” “Session 3: You,” and “Session 4: Old Friends.” .

Mot de passe 1fichier : IPNstreaming

Titre original The Financial Crisis (Session I-IV)
imdb Rating 0 0 votes

Sélectionnez la langue de votre choix (VF VF ou VOSTFR VOSTFR ) et cliquez sur play pour regarder le film

Réalisateur

Acteurs

Compteur online