“I Bet You Ain’t Seen Noth’n Like This Before (1980)

“I Bet You Ain’t Seen Noth’n Like This Before (1980) en Streaming VF HD

1980UNknow36 Min.PG

Liens streaming:067 Vues

• 1mbed.comaccès gratuit
  • Servergold30 jour accès gratuit

Synopsis

Voir (1980) Film complet streaming VF HD

Far less withholding is Werden’s most astonishing tape, “I Bet You Ain’t Seen Noth’n Like This Before,” one of a series of conversations conducted with sex workers and fetishists. In the video, Werden speaks with an older man who sits naked at home. The man explains that he has the ability to penetrate himself with his own penis, and then performs the act for the unblinking camera, ultimately reaching climax by rubbing up against a set of audio speakers emitting pulses of shortwave radio noise. “The tape is devastating,” Greyson wrote. “Its impact lies in the implicit collaboration between the subject and the producer—indeed, the subject controls everything that occurs. There is no possibility of exploitation, for Werden has refused to comment, moralize, or otherwise frame the experience of this very articulate gentleman: what you see is what you get, and I bet you ain't seen nothing like this before…” .

Mot de passe 1fichier : IPNstreaming

Titre original “I Bet You Ain’t Seen Noth’n Like This Before"
imdb Rating 0 0 votes

Sélectionnez la langue de votre choix (VF VF ou VOSTFR VOSTFR ) et cliquez sur play pour regarder le film

Réalisateur

Acteurs

Compteur online