mm 49: Vivian Fine Marathon! (2014)

mm 49: Vivian Fine Marathon! (2014) en Streaming VF HD

2014UNknow108 Min.PG

Liens streaming:167 Vues

• 1mbed.comaccès gratuit
  • Servergold30 jour accès gratuit

Synopsis

Voir (2014) Film complet streaming VF HD

mms are m(usic(ian's))m(eetings) mostly held at the Who Unit? in Pittsburgh as a 21st century salon of sorts where formal interests can be broached casually. Attendees delight in sharing their sometimes obscure & sometimes popular musical (& otherwise) loves. For mm 49 (in the 37th month of mm's history) a marathon listening party celebrating the music of Vivian Fine was decided upon. Fine was a dedicated composer who produced a variety of work over a 70 year career. This movie, of course, is not an imitation of Ken Burns style documentary movie-making. Instead, I gleefully mix the casualness & lively uninhibited conversation of mms with the formal exactitude of Fine's music. I hope you enjoy it as an upstanding example of Punk Classical. Bah to the Bourgeoisie! Note that I'm starting to disappear in this movie - will you miss me when I'm gone? This is my 111th feature & my 404th movie. .

Mot de passe 1fichier : IPNstreaming

Titre original mm 49: Vivian Fine Marathon!
imdb Rating 10 1 votes

Sélectionnez la langue de votre choix (VF VF ou VOSTFR VOSTFR ) et cliquez sur play pour regarder le film

Réalisateur

Acteurs

Sébastien Lifshitz
Acting
Sébastien Lifshitz
Acting
Sébastien Lifshitz
Acting
Sébastien Lifshitz
Acting
Sébastien Lifshitz
Acting