Still (1969)

Still (1969) en Streaming VF HD

1969UNknow55 Min.PG

Liens streaming:267 Vues

• 1mbed.comaccès gratuit
  • Servergold30 jour accès gratuit

Synopsis

Voir (1969) Film complet streaming VF HD

For about sixty minutes, STILL peers through a New York City street level window, watching the storefronts and windows across the way. People come and go, cars pass by, and the space/time are further articulated by the street sounds which are or are not exactly matched to the activity outside. A single tree grows in the sidewalk across the street, rich in foliage - and somehow, the taxi cabs, autos and people who cross the street are sometimes solid, sometimes transparent. ... this very subtle and perplexing interweave of transparency and opaqueness - sends the audience on its way with the feeling they have seen a magician at work. But for me, there are even greater mysteries and secrets in this beautiful film. The basic, root mystery of the evocative object, the evocative mood - which I have been waiting for years to see film come to terms with, and which in my opinion STILL does come to terms with in a significant and important manner. .

Mot de passe 1fichier : IPNstreaming

Titre original Still
imdb Rating 3.5 2 votes

Sélectionnez la langue de votre choix (VF VF ou VOSTFR VOSTFR ) et cliquez sur play pour regarder le film

Réalisateur

Acteurs

Compteur online