Orthoepic Exercise (1998)

Orthoepic Exercise (1998) en Streaming VF HD

1998UNknow4 Min.PG

Liens streaming:067 Vues

• 1mbed.comaccès gratuit
  • Servergold30 jour accès gratuit

Synopsis

Voir (1998) Film complet streaming VF HD

This peculiar instrument consists of two metre long prosthetic tongue whose one side is inserted into my opened mouth and the other one is sharply pointed like a warrior's sword. I also have a shiny helmet that encloses my brain and protects my face with two elegantly cut out metallic side sheets. And then imagine me, standing in the middle of the room and exercising my tongue, stretching it, pulling it out, and perhaps inflicting pain upon myself while being covered by this ambivalently protective device while trying to pronounce inaudible words. As I am making my beautifully threatening instrument for the straight and correct (ortho) pronunciations of the words (orthoepy) right here and now, I realize that I am setting up conditions for the war. This war will be fought for the sake of just words and it will certainly require proper arms of justice - an elongated iron tongue and a defensive helmet. - Kinga Araya .

Mot de passe 1fichier : IPNstreaming

Titre original Orthoepic Exercise
imdb Rating 0 0 votes

Sélectionnez la langue de votre choix (VF VF ou VOSTFR VOSTFR ) et cliquez sur play pour regarder le film

Réalisateur

Acteurs

Compteur online